Game Website: http://bezier.method.ac/
What I Like:
– Minimal design: I have never seen such a minimal user interface for a game (or any website)
– Interactive onboarding experience: look at the animated tutorial, not using a single word, look at the blinking blue dot, just do it
– Instant feedback: “X Nodes remaining” message shows up every time you used a node
– The less node you use, the better you are
– In addition, you are compared with other players: “This stage has been completed with 7 nodes. Think you can do better? Try again” – good to know what’s the minimal number of nodes used and how far am I from it.
What Can be Improved:
– When player matched the best score, allow them to share it on social media: “You matched the best score achieved for this level! Share” – Using the winning moment as the best opportunity to share/promote your product.